Terms & Conditions
Except for K-Electric, Power Information Technology Company provides billing services to various power distribution corporations in Pakistan. Distribution firms own the bill designs and data published on this website. PITC owns the website design, layout, look, presentation, and graphics. Other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is a part of these Terms and Conditions, reproduction is prohibited.
- Thank you for taking the time to visit https://dbill.pitc.com.pk. (referred to as "PITC Web Billing" throughout). You are presumed to have accepted and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions (hereafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") by accessing and using PITC Web Billing. Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions begins on the date and time that you first visit it. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using PITC Web Billing.
- Power Information Technology Company owns the specified domain https://dbill.pitc.com.pk. (affectionately referred to as "PITC"). PITC will be referred to as "we," "our," and "us" throughout these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions are a legally binding contract between you and us, and they can only be changed with our permission.
- We have the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions will be effective as of the time and date on which you first use this website after the Terms and Conditions have been revised. Please check back frequently to see if anything has changed.
PITC, its officers and employees:
- Make no representations, express or implied, about the accuracy, quality, usefulness, completeness, timeliness, performance, security, or suitability for any particular purpose of the information, materials, and data contained and offered on this website or any websites linked from or to this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or mistakes, and to the fullest extent permissible by law, we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Do not guarantee that the functions of this Website will be available without interruption or error, or that any flaws will be remedied.
- Make no representations or assurances that PITC Web Billing, the information and data contained within, or the hosting servers are free of computer viruses or other forms of contamination. We cannot and do not guarantee or promise that any website material is free of infection, viruses, or other code with contaminating or harmful effects. You are responsible for putting in place suitable procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security tests) to meet your specific needs for data input and output safety and reliability.
- We do not endorse any material on websites linked from or to this website, and we make no warranties or representations about the quality, accuracy, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this website; we also make no warranties or representations that material on other websites linked from or to this website does not infringe on intellectual property rights.
- You must not try to compromise the website's security, or any computer system, server, router, or other internet-connected equipment, by tampering with, hacking into, or otherwise disrupting it. You may not assert or attempt to obtain any such rights, and you may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit our name, trade marks, logos, or other proprietary marks, or any of the content of this website in any way, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Under the Copyright Ordinance 1962, the Copyright (Amendment) Ordinance 2000, the Trade Marks Ordinance 2001, and the Pakistan Electronic Crime Ordinance 2007, unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
- The material, contents, copyright, and trademarks contained in or shown on this website are the property of the various distribution businesses to whom PITC provides billing services, and they are protected by intellectual property laws. The material, contents, service marks, and trademarks found on websites connected to or through this Website are the property of their respective owners and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- This website allows you to download a replica of your electric bill for personal, non-commercial use only. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be authorised without our written consent and that of the copyright owner, unless otherwise expressly permitted by copyright law. By downloading copyright material, you acknowledge that you do not gain any ownership rights.
- You agree to hold PITC Web Billing safe from any loss, responsibility, claim, demand, damage, or expenditure originating from or related to any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.