- Turn off any incandescent bulbs that aren't needed.
- Showers should be shorter to save water as it needs electricity.
- When shaving, washing hands, or brushing teeth, turn off the water.
- Use energy saver and LED bulbs instead of regular bulbs.
- Use inverter AC instead of regular old AC.
- What if you're not at home? Turn the air conditioner off.
- Be efficient when it comes to refrigeration.
- Natural heating and cooling. Insulate your home and ensure that proper seals are in place in your windows and doors, among other things, so that warm heated air does not leak in the winter and chilly air does not leak in the summer.